From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tanning in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanning may refer to:
- Indoor tanning, the use of tanning beds and booths to darken pale skin
- Sunless tanning, application of a stain to the skin
- Sun tanning, using the sun to darken pale skin
- Tanning (leather), treating animal skins to produce leather
- Physical punishment, metaphorically, such as a severe spanking which leaves clear marks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanning.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.