Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanto may refer to:
- Tanto, in music tempo directions, means "so much"; its usage is similar to troppo ("too much")
- Tanto (album), 2012 album by Spanish singer-songwriter Pablo Alborán
- "Tanto" (Lucero song), No.1 hit song 1990
- "Tanto" (Pablo Alborán song), 2012 title track from album Tanto above by Pablo Alborán
- Tantō, a short or long, thin Japanese knife or dagger
- Daihatsu Tanto, a concept car based on the Daihatsu Move kei car
- Kris Paronto, known as Tanto
- Deane L. Root (ed.). "Tanto". Grove Music Online. Oxford Music Online. Oxford University Press. (subscription required)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.