Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tanto in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tanto may refer to:
- Tanto, in music tempo directions, means "so much"; its usage is similar to troppo ("too much")
- Tanto (album), 2012 album by Spanish singer-songwriter Pablo Alborán
- "Tanto" (Lucero song), No.1 hit song 1990
- "Tanto" (Pablo Alborán song), 2012 title track from album Tanto above by Pablo Alborán
- Tantō, a short or long, thin Japanese knife or dagger
- Daihatsu Tanto, a concept car based on the Daihatsu Move kei car
- "Tanto". In L. Root, Deane. Grove Music Online. Oxford Music Online. Oxford University Press. (subscription required)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.