From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tanya is an early work of Hasidic philosophy by Rabbi Shneur Zalman of Liadi.
Tanya may also refer to:
- Tanya Branning, in the soap opera Eastenders
- Tanya Turner, the lead character on the ITV drama Footballers Wives
- Tanya Adams, from the Command & Conquer: Red Alert video game series
- Tanya (Mortal Kombat), in the Mortal Kombat game series
- Tanya Mousekewitz, from the film An American Tail
- Hurricane Tanya, in the 1995 Atlantic hurricane season
- 2127 Tanya, an asteroid named after Tanya Savicheva
- Tanya (horse) (1902–1929), 1905 winner of the Belmont Stakes horse race
- Tanya (1940 film), a Soviet musical comedy directed by Grigori Aleksandrov
- Tanya (1976 film), a low-budget American comedy
- Tanya (album), a 2002 album by Tanya Tucker
- "Tanya", a composition by Donald Byrd, on Dexter Gordon's album One Flight Up
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tanya.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.