This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Tanya Louise Robinson
29 April 1981
|Height||5 ft 3 in (1.60 m)|
Tanya Louise Bardsley (née Robinson; born 29 April 1981) is an English model, born in Wigan, Greater Manchester, and grew up in Richmond, North Yorkshire. She is currently starring in the reality television series The Real Housewives of Cheshire. She is also the wife of footballer Phil Bardsley.
Robinson has appeared on the cover of Zoo Weekly, Ice, and several times in FHM magazine, as being the winner of their inaugural "High Street Honeys" competition in 2002, and being named to their "100 Sexiest Women in the World" list in 2003 (38), 2004 (32), 2005 (41), 2006 (29) and 2007(63).
In 2003, Robinson appeared in a Lynx advert where she appeared as a pizza delivery girl in pink underwear. In 2004, Robinson presented two programmes on Sky One called Gamenation and Strike every Friday night for a year. She also appeared in an episode of Celebrity Fear Factor, and had a small role in a French comedy film Double Zéro.
Robinson had breast enlargement surgery going from a B cup to a 32D. In 2007, she appeared topless for the first time since getting her breasts enlarged in Zoo, having previously only been photographed topless on holiday before her breast enlargement. Robinson has since posed topless in shoots for FHM and ZOO, including a shoot for Zoo with fellow High Street Honey Kayleigh Pearson.
- "Internet Movie Database: Tanya Robinson". Retrieved 30 March 2006.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 31 August 2009. Retrieved 21 August 2009.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "French Spies". 16 June 2004 – via IMDb.
- "Man On - Facebook".
- Zoo Magazine 2008 "Golden Brown"
- Zoo Magazine 2008, Tanya Robinson Calendar 2009 Preview, Pages 48-52]
- Fitzpatrick, Katie (22 February 2020). "Real Housewives star is launching a wellness hub after battling anxiety". Manchester Evening News. Retrieved 13 October 2020.