Tanya Dyagileva at the 2015 Cannes Film Festival
June 4, 1991
Vitebsk, Belarusian SSR, Soviet Union
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in (1.82 m)|
|Agency||Marilyn Agency (Paris)
Nous Model Management (Los Angeles)
Bravo Models (Tokyo) 
Tanya Dziahileva (also known as Tanya Dyagileva) (Belarusian: Таццяна (Таня) Дзягілева, Russian: Татьяна (Таня) Дягилева; born 4 June 1991 in Vitebsk, Belarusian SSR) is a Belarusian model, artist, designer, stylist, and fashion photographer.
Tanya was born in 1991 in Vitebsk. Currently she lives and works in Paris where she also pursues a degree in fashion design at the Istituto Marangoni, a private Italian school for fashion and design with campuses in Milan, Florence, Paris, London and Shanghai. She has already completed the "Fashion Style and Image" and "Fashion Business Intensive" programs.
Shortly after being discovered at the age of 11 (in 2002), Tanya Dziahileva signed with the IMG agency in 2004. She was discovered by Tigren Khachatrian of Noah Models, who sent her to St Petersburg to meet IMG Model scouts Jeni Rose and David Cunningham. Tanya debuted in September 2005, during the Paris Fashion Week and Milan Fashion Week, landing an exclusive with Prada in Milan and booking top shows in Paris including Alexander McQueen, Chanel, and Chloé.
Shortly after Tanya Dziahileva was announced as one of the season's most wanted models. Tanya was selected as one of the top newcomers of the season by models.com. During the spring 2008 season, Tanya walked in 71 fashion shows opening the Versace show and closing four shows including Phillip Lim, Celine, and Valentino. In September 2008, Tanya Dziahileva was featured in Women's Wear Daily (WWD) as an up-and-coming model to become a supermodel. Also known as Tanya D, Tanya Dziahileva was named one of the most popular top models by Fashion TV. In 2007, she participated in nearly 150 fashion shows across the globe. Since her first major season (spring 2006), Tanya has walked the runway in ready-to-wear fashion shows and graced on the haute-couture catwalks for numerous world's top designers including Chanel, Oscar de la Renta, Dior, Hermès, Alexander McQueen, Jean Paul Gaultier, Missoni, Versace, Prada, Donna Karan, and Calvin Klein.
Fashion Magazine Covers and Editorials
Tanya Dziahileva has appeared on the covers of Russian, Japanese, and Latin American Vogue, Russian and Spanish Harper's Bazaar, Korean and Swedish Elle, Japanese and Korean Numéro, Ukrainian L'Officiel, French Revue de Modes, Flair, Deutsch, and Tank. In September 2008, Vogue Russia featured Tanya Dziahileva as a top model. Tanya has featured in editorials for V, Numéro, i-D, Deutsch, Tank, Dansk, Harper's Bazaar, and American, Spanish, Chinese, Italian, German, British, Latin American, and Japanese Vogue magazines.
In spring 2006, Tanya Dziahileva and Agyness Deyn have featured in a campaign for Hugo by Hugo Boss that proved to be one of the brand's most popular campaigns. Later Tanya has landed her major solo campaign when she became the face of Yves Saint Laurent, photographed by Jürgen Teller. Following the two successful campaigns, Tanya became the face for the fashion house of Jean-Paul Gaultier. In 2007 Steven Meisel photographed Tanya for the campaign for Lanvin and next year Patrick Demarchelier photographed her for the BCBG Max Azria ad campaign. Tanya has also landed many campaigns for brands such as Lacoste, Michael Kors, Christian Dior, DSquared², Hussein Chalayan, Celine, Nina Ricci, Escada Sport, Mango, Ralph Lauren, and Calvin Klein.
- "Tanya Dyagileva". The Fashion Model Directory. Retrieved 14 September 2012.
- "Tanya Dyagileva". Ask.fm. Retrieved 12 September 2015.
- "Tanya Dyagileva". Instagram. Retrieved 23 August 2015.
- "Tanya Dziahileva, la 'top' más divertida del 'backstage'" [Tanya Dziahileva, the most happy top model of the backstage] (in Spanish). ¡Hola!. 4 June 2009.
- "Tanya Dziahileva la niña prodigio" [Tanya Dziahileva, the prodigy] (in Spanish). Trendencias. 16 July 2009.
- "Tanya Dziahileva on FashionTV". FashionTV. Archived from the original on 2014-03-31.
- "Career and biography of Tanya Dziahileva". New York Magazine.
- "Top 10 New Faces FW 06: Tanya D". Models.com. 9 February 2006. Retrieved 25 December 2014.
- "Modelos versátiles: Tanya Dziahileva, unos ojos que no pasan desapercibidos" [Versatile models: Tanya Dziahileva, eyes that do not go unnoticed] (in Spanish). ¡Hola!.
- "Tanya Dziahileva: Models.com". Models.com.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tanya Dziahileva.|