September 11, 1973 |
|Other names||Tanja Karina Hansen|
|Height||5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)|
|No. of adult films||13 (per IAFD)|
Hansen moved from Jessheim when she finished high school and began performing in strip clubs in Oslo and appearing in softcore magazines; shortly thereafter, she started performing in adult movies.
She was editor of two Norwegian magazines, Cocktail and Lek. In 1999, Hansen hosted the P3 radio program Opptur. In 2005, she launched the clothing store "Paparazzi" and the online store "Fashion Diva". She also appeared on advertisements and commercials for the telecommunications company Telenor.
Awards and nominations
- 2001 Venus Award nominee – Best European Actress
- 2003 Venus Award winner – Best Actress (Scandinavia)
- Oliver Orskaug (21 December 2005), "Tanya Hansen kastet på glattcelle", Dagbladet, retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Christian Fougner (29 November 1998), "Slik er Tanya på hjemmebane", Verdens Gang, retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Oliver Orskaug (23 July 2007), "Ingen suksess med klær", Kjendis.no, retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Opptur med Tanya Hansen i dusjen". Verdens Gang. 7 January 1999. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- "Porno-Tanya skal lokke unge mobilkunder". Romerikes Blad. 16 October 2006. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Hakon Lund (21 October 2001). "Med hjerte for Tanya". Dagbladet. Retrieved 26 April 2013.
- Tim Connelly (2003-10-22). "Private and Americans Win Big at Venus Fair". AVN. Retrieved 2008-10-09.
- Tanya Hansen at the Internet Movie Database
- Tanya Hansen at the Internet Adult Film Database
- Tanya Hansen at the Adult Film Database
- Tanya Hansen at the European Girls Adult Film Database
|This article about a pornographic actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Norwegian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|