Tanzania at the 2004 Summer Olympics
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Tanzania at the
2004 Summer Olympics
|NOC||Tanzania Olympic Committee|
|Competitors||8 in 1 sport|
|Flag bearer||Restituta Joseph|
|Summer Olympics appearances (overview)|
Main article: Athletics at the 2004 Summer Olympics
- Note–Ranks given for track events are within the athlete's heat only
- Q = Qualified for the next round
- q = Qualified for the next round as a fastest loser or, in field events, by position without achieving the qualifying target
- NR = National record
- N/A = Round not applicable for the event
- Bye = Athlete not required to compete in round
|Samwel Mwera||800 m||1:45.30 NR||3 q||DSQ||Did not advance|
|1500 m||DNS||Did not advance|
|John Yuda Msuri||10000 m||N/A||DNF|
|Fabiano Joseph Naasi||5000 m||13:31.89||11||N/A||Did not advance|
|John Nada Saya||N/A||DNF|
|Restituta Joseph||5000 m||15:45.11||14||Did not advance|
- "2004 Athens: Flag Bearers for the Opening Ceremony". Olympics. 13 August 2004. Retrieved 11 September 2013.
- "iaaf.org – Top Lists". IAAF. Retrieved June 4, 2011.
- "IAAF Games of the XXX Olympiad – Athens 2004 Entry Standards". IAAF. Retrieved 4 June 2011.