From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Various Chinese Tao family from;
- Qi (surname) (祁)
- Public Officer of Zhou Dynasty
- Miao people
- Tujia people, Blang people, Yao people, Yi people, Dai people of Minority Group
- Tuoheluo, Tuqin, Tuokuer family of Liaoning
- Xibe people
The Vietnamese surname formerly written as 陶 in Chữ Nôm is now written Đào; the Korean surname formerly written as 陶 in Hanja is now written 도 and romanized Do; the same surname in Kanji is romanized Tō in Japanese.
List of persons with the surname
- US Census Bureau. Op. cit. Public Broadcasting Service. "How Popular Is Your Last Name?" Accessed 6 Apr 2012.
- Edward J. M. Rhoads (2001). Manchus & Han: ethnic relations and political power in late Qing and early republican China, 1861-1928 (reprint, illustrated ed.). University of Washington Press. p. 55. ISBN 0-295-98040-0. Retrieved March 2, 2012.
|This page lists people with the surname Tao. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|