Taoyuan International Airport Corporation
|Founded||November 1, 2010|
|Headquarters||Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport, Dayuan, Taoyuan City, Republic of China|
Taoyuan International Airport Corporation Ltd. (TIAC; traditional Chinese: 桃園國際機場公司; simplified Chinese: 桃园国际机场公司; pinyin: Táoyuán Guójì Jīchǎng Gōngsī) is a government-owned corporation responsible for the management of Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. It is a company based in Taoyuan, Taiwan, Republic of China, established on November 1, 2010.
- Operation Safety Department
- Labor Safety and Health Office
- Airside Management Department
- Business Department
- Cargo Department
- Aviation Fuel Department
- Ethics Department
- Aviation Museum
- Finance Department
- Accounting Department
- General Affairs Department
- Procurement Center
- Information Technology Department
- Human Resources Department
- Business Planning and Marketing Department
- Public Affairs Division
- Legal Affairs Division
- Maintenance Department
- Engineering Department
In end of June 2013, TIAC signed a memorandum of understanding with Beijing Capital International Airport Company Limited (BCIA) to encourage exchanges and cooperation, improve staffs training and efficiency of the Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport. TIAC wish to learn from BCIA through staff training exchanges.
Chief Executive Officers
- "Taoyuan airport to enter new era as a state-run firm". Taipei Times. 1 November 2010. Retrieved 10 March 2018.
- The China Post News Staff. "Taoyuan, Beijing airports sign MOU." China Post. June 23, 2013. Retrieved on March 1, 2014.
- Taoyuan Airport Corporation (in Taiwanese Mandarin)(in English)