Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tapa may refer to:
- Tapa, Estonia, a town
- Tapa Airfield, an interceptor aircraft base in Estonia
- Tapa, Afghanistan, a place in Afghanistan
- Taipei Adventist Preparatory Academy, a Christian high school in Taiwan
- Tapa cloth, a traditional cloth from Polynesia
- The hats that usually accompany zoot suits.
- Tapa (game), similar to backgammon
- Tapas (Sanskrit), a theoretical concept behind Hindu meditation
- TaPa (Tampereen Palloilijat), ice hockey club from Tampere, Finland
- Tapas (Indian religions), austerities which produce bodily heat, spiritual practices of Indian religions which may include and not limited to inner cleansing, ascetism or discipline
- Tapas (Jain religion), Mūla Guṇa the acts or practice of internal, external, mental and physical self-discipline or austerity, acts which burn karma and produce bodily heat
- Tapa Tchermoeff
- Nupe people, an African people traditionally called the "Tapa" by the neighboring Yoruba people
- TAPA, the standardly used abbreviation for the classical studies research journal Transactions of the American Philological Association
- Tapa (Transported Asset Protection Association), a voluntary association that sets freight security requirements in the global supply chain
- VC Bird International Airport, ICAO airport code
- TAPA, abbreviation for the Toronto Alliance for the Performing Arts.
- TAPA, abbreviation for Trillium Advanced Portability Architecture
- Tapas, an appetizer or snack in Spanish cuisine
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.