Tapanuli (or, in obsolete Dutch spelling, Tapanoeli) may refer to:
- Central Tapanuli Regency in North Sumatra, Indonesia
- Tapanoeli Residency, a colonial Dutch administrative division consisting of most of the western coast of modern North Sumatra province.
- Sibolga Bay, formerly called in Dutch Baai van Tapanoeli, North Sumatra
- SS Tapanoeli, a Dutch steam merchant ship from Rotterdam that was active from 1924, primarily in connection to Batavia, Dutch East Indies, which was sunk by German U-boats on 17 March 1941
- A World War II military command associated with its peer command of Sumatra
- Tapanuli fever, a fictional illness from the Sherlock Holmes story The Adventure of the Dying Detective
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapanuli.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.