From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tapestry in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapestry is a form of woven textile art.
Tapestry or tapestries may also refer to:
- Needlepoint, a form of canvaswork
- Tapestry (DHT), a distributed hash table protocol
- Tapestries MUCK, an online MUCK
- Apache Tapestry, a Java web application framework that implements the MVC design pattern
- A holographic storage product by InPhase Technologies
- Tapestry (CBC radio), a Canadian documentary/interview program on spirituality
- Tapestry (Star Trek: The Next Generation), a 1993 sixth-season episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation
- A character in the Wildcats (comics) title
- A song by Protest the Hero from Scurrilous
- "Tapestries", a song by Sphere3 from Comeuppance
- The Tapestry Series by von Henry H. Neff
- A song from Tapestry (album), the Carole King album
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapestry.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.