Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tapis in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tapis may refer to:
- Tapis (Philippine clothing), a piece of cloth worn as garment or the act of putting this on
- Tapis (Indonesian weaving style), a traditional style of weaving
- Tapis crude, a crude oil from Malaysia
- Esteban Tapis (1754-1825), Spanish missionary
- On the tapis, a Victorian phrase meaning 'on the table' or 'under consideration' (tapis = tablecloth (fr.))
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tapis.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.