|Owner||Government of Nepal|
|Serves||Taplejung district, Nepal|
Taplejung Airport (IATA: TPJ, ICAO: VNTJ), also known asSuketar Airport is an airport serving Taplejung, in the Taplejung district of the Mechi zone in Eastern Nepal. It is the gateway for tourists heading to the Kangchenjunga mountainous area and Pathibhara Devi Temple. After its runway was blacktopped, Taplejung Airport restarted scheduled service in 2016.
Airlines and destinations
|Tara Air||Charter: Kathmandu|
- Airport information for Taplejung, Nepal (VNTJ / TPJ) at Great Circle Mapper.
- "Landowners pacified with compensation for Suketar airport". The Himalayan Times. 11 April 2010.
- "Suketar Airport, Taplejung, closed since 45 days". Repúblice. Retrieved 1 November 2017.
- "NAC to commence Regular Flights to Meghauli and Taplejung from Nov 29". Aviation Nepal. Retrieved 24 November 2017.
- "Flight Schedule". Summit Air. Archived from the original on 8 July 2017. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
- "Flight Schedule". Tara Air. Retrieved 15 October 2017.
|This article about a Nepalese airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|