Tappin Gofton is a graphic design duo consisting of Mark Tappin and Simon Gofton.
The duo has designed covers for Coldplay album, X&Y, Viva la Vida or Death and all His Friends, Mylo Xyloto and Ghost Stories, the 1960s-style cover for The Chemical Brothers' album Push the Button, and The Chemical Brothers' album We Are the Night. They also designed the cover for Air Traffic's debut album Fractured Life, Morning Runner's debut album Wilderness Is Paradise Now, and The Feeling's debut Twelve Stops and Home.
Album cover designs (1997-present)
- "'Yellow'" single (2000) (Mark Tappin only)
- Parachutes (2000) (Mark Tappin only)
- Live 2003 (2003) (Mark Tappin only)
- "Speed of Sound'" single (2005)
- X&Y (2005)
- Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends (2008)
- Prospekt's March EP (2008)
- LeftRightLeftRightLeft EP (2009) (maybe)
- Mylo Xyloto (2011)
- Live 2012 (2012)
- Ghost Stories (2014)
- Ghost Stories Live 2014 (2014)