|• Mayor||Naheed Nenshi|
|• Administrative body||Calgary City Council|
|• Councillor||Jyoti Gondek|
|• Total||2.4 km2 (0.9 sq mi)|
|Elevation||1,100 m (3,600 ft)|
|• Average Income||$58,309|
|Website||Taradale Community Association|
Taradale is a residential neighbourhood in the north-east quadrant of Calgary, Alberta, Canada. It is located at the eastern edge of the city, and it is bounded to the north by Taradale Drive, to the east by 68 Street E, to the south by 64 Avenue N and to the west by Falconridge Boulevard.
Residents in this community had a median household income of $58,309 in 2000, and there were 13.4% low income residents living in the neighbourhood. As of 2000, 27.8% of the residents were immigrants. All buildings were single-family detached homes, and 10.4% of the housing was used for renting.
Public schools in include Taradale Elementary School and Ted Harrison Middle School.
- "Calgary Elections". City of Calgary. 2017. Retrieved November 12, 2017.
- City of Calgary (2006). "Taradale Community Statistics" (PDF). Retrieved 2007-05-17.
- "2012 Civic Census Results" (PDF). City of Calgary. 2012. Retrieved February 4, 2013.
- "Community Boundaries" (Esri shapefile). City of Calgary. Retrieved February 5, 2013.
- City of Calgary (2004). "Ward 3 Profile" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2008-04-11. Retrieved 2007-05-17.
|This Calgary-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|