From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Taraka mantra, various mantras spoken by Hindus at their deaths
- Tārakāsura, an asura defeated by Skanda
- Taraka (goddess), wife of god Brihaspati
- Tataka, a yaksha-turned-demoness
- Taraka Rama Rao Nandamuri (NTR) (1923-1996), Indian Telugu film veteran actor and politician
- Taraka Rama Rao Nandamuri, Jr. (Jr. NTR), Indian Telugu film actor; grandson of N. T. Rama Rao
- Taraka Ratna Nandamuri, Indian Telugu film actor; grandson of N. T. Rama Rao
- Taraka, Lanao del Sur, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Taraka, Papua New Guinea, a suburb of Lae in the Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
- Taraka (butterfly), a genus of butterflies
- Tarak (disambiguation), the Hindi form of the Sanskrit name Taraka
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taraka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.