Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Taraka mantra, various mantras spoken by Hindus at their deaths
- Tārakāsura, an asura defeated by Skanda
- Taraka (goddess), wife of god Brihaspati
- Tataka, a yaksha-turned-demoness
- N. T. Rama Rao (Taraka Rama Rao Nandamuri, 1923-1996), Indian Telugu film veteran actor and politician
- N. T. Rama Rao Jr. (Taraka Rama Rao Nandamuri, Jr.), Indian Telugu film actor; grandson of N. T. Rama Rao
- Taraka Ratna (Taraka Ratna Nandamuri), Indian Telugu film actor; grandson of N. T. Rama Rao
- Taraka, Lanao del Sur, a municipality in the Philippines.
- Taraka, Papua New Guinea, a suburb of Lae in the Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea
- Taraka (butterfly), a genus of butterflies
- Tarak (disambiguation), the Hindi form of the Sanskrit name Taraka
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taraka.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.