Tarawa is an atoll in the Republic of Kiribati.
Tarawa may also refer to:
- Battle of Tarawa, fought on the Tarawa atoll in World War II
- Tarawa class amphibious assault ship, a class of ships in the US Navy
- USS Tarawa (CV-40), a United States Navy Essex-class aircraft carrier built in 1944
- USS Tarawa (LHA-1), a United States Navy amphibious assault ship built in 1971
- Pacific/Tarawa, a time zone UTC+12
- Tarawa, North Carolina, United States
- Tarawa (Nigeria), Nigeria
- Taroa, also known as Tarawa, an island in the Marshall Islands
- Tarawa, an Earth Alliance aircraft carrier from the Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Television series
- Tarawa, a piece from the soundtrack of Snow Falling on Cedars by James Newton Howard
- Tarawa (web framework), a web application framework in Python
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarawa.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.