From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up tardy or tardiness in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The terms may also refer to:
- Tardy Gate, village in Lancashire, England
- Donald Tardy (born 1970), American drummer
- Gregory Tardy (born 1966), American jazz saxophonist
- John Tardy (born 1968), American singer
- Lionel Tardy (born 1966), French politician
Art, entertainment, and media
- Don't Be Tardy, an American reality TV show which premiered April 26, 2012 as Don't Be Tardy for the Wedding, on Bravo
- "Tardy for the Party" (2009), a song performed by Kim Zolciak, and written and produced by Kandi Burress, which inspired the 2012 reality TV show
- Tardiness, a form of misconduct
- All pages beginning with "Tardy"
- All pages with titles containing Tardy
- Tard (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tardy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.