Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarentum may refer to:
- Taranto, Apulia, Italy, on the site of the ancient Roman city of Tarentum (formerly the Greek colony of Taras)
- See also History of Taranto
- Tarentum (Campus Martius), also Terentum, an area in or on the edge of the Campus Martius in Rome
- Tarentum, Pennsylvania, United States
- Tarentum Bridge, in the above place
- ST Tarentum, a tug in service with Società Rim. Napoletani (1962–82); originally known as Empire Bess
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarentum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.