Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up targeting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Targeting is to make a thing or group of things a target, to select it or them to be acted upon.
- in Biology
- in Geography
- Geographic targeting, in geography
- in Marketing
- Inflation targeting, in economics
- Targeting (gridiron football), a penalty
- Targeting (warfare), to select objects or installations to be attacked, taken, or destroyed
- Targeting (politics), to determine where to spend the resources of time, money, manpower and attention when campaigning for election
- Targeting pod, in warfare
- Targeting tower, a radio frequency antenna
- Target market (Management)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Targeting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.