From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up targeting in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Targeting is to make a thing or group of things a target, to select it or them to be acted upon.
- in Biology
- in Geography
- Geographic targeting, in geography
- in Marketing
- Inflation targeting, in economics
- Targeting (warfare), to select objects or installations to be attacked, taken, or destroyed
- Targeting (politics), to determine where to spend the resources of time, money, manpower and attention when campaigning for election
- Targeting pod, in warfare
- Targeting tower, a radio frequency antenna
- Targeting (film), a 2013 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Targeting.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.