From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Targum may mean:
- any of the Aramaic translations of the Bible known as Targumim.
- in medieval Jewish usage, the Aramaic language in general.
- Targum (Aramaic dialect), sometimes used as a term for certain modern dialects of Judaeo-Aramaic, including that spoken by the Jews of Kurdistan.
- The Daily Targum, official student newspaper of Rutgers University.
- Targum Press, an Orthodox Jewish publishing house.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Targum.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.