From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarin may refer to:
- Tarin (actress) (born 1976), Bangladeshi actress and model
- Tarin Kowt, a city in Afghanistan
- Tarin, Syria, a village in Syria
- Tarin Rock, Western Australia
- Tarin, character in The Legend of Zelda series
- Tareen, a Pashtun tribe, occasionally also spelt as 'Tarin'
People with surname Tarin
- Sardar Muhammad Habib Khan Tarin (1829–1888), Pashtun tribal chieftain and warrior
- Abdul Majid Khan Tarin (1877–1939), British-Indian political figure
- Jmdr Abdul Latif Khan Tarin (1884–1916) IDSM, World War I soldier
- Comrade Sultan Ahmed Khan Tarin (1901–1970) early South Asian communist
- Haris Tarin (born 1978), Afghan-American Muslim activist
- Omer Tarin (born 1967), Pakistani poet and scholar
- Pierre Tarin (1735–1761), French encyclopedist
- Shaukat Tarin (born 1953), Pakistani banker and finance specialist.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.