From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarja is a Finnish female given name. It may refer to:
- Tarja Halonen, politician and 11th President of Finland.
- Tarja Lunnas, a Finnish tango singer.
- Tarja Turunen, soprano singer-songwriter.
- Tarja (album), a 2004 album by German neofolk group Sonne Hagal.
- Tarja (folk poetry contest), a Bengal folk poetry contest.
- Tarja (island), an Estonian island.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarja.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.