Tarja Kallio-Tamminen (b. Hyvinkää) is a Finnish researcher of philosophy, academic lecturer and science writer. She has studied nuclear physics and theoretical philosophy. Her doctoral thesis was about the interpretation of quantum mechanics. She has written about the conception of reality, foundations of quantum physics and the philosophy of mind. Kallio-Tamminen is the Chief editor of the online philosophical magazine Eko.fi, which is published by the Green Cultural Association. Kallio-Tamminen was also president of the association from 1990 to 1993.
- Quantum Metaphysics: The Role of Human Beings within the Paradigms of Classical and Quantum Physics Academic Dissertation, June 2004. University of Helsinki, Faculty of Arts, Department of Philosophy, Theoretical Philosophy. Oitmäki: Tarja Kallio-Tamminen, 2004. ISBN 952-10-1927-1
- Kvanttilainen todellisuus: Fysiikka ja filosofia maailmankuvan muokkaajina. Helsinki: Yliopistopaino, 2006. ISBN 951-570-625-4
- vk 24/04 Kallio-Tamminen Tarja: Filosofia: Quantum Metaphysics. The Role of Human Beings within the Paradigms of Classical and Quantum Physics
- "Eko.fi website". Archived from the original on April 9, 2009. Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- "Physics Foundations Society biography". Retrieved 2009-10-19.
- Home page (in Finnish)
|This Finnish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|