|Look up tarkan or Tarkan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tarkan may refer to:
- Tarkan (name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Tarkan (singer) (born 1972), German-Turkish pop singer
- Tarkhan, an ancient Turkic and Mongol nobility title
- Tarkan (comics), a fictional Hunnic warrior created by Turkish cartoonist Sezgin Burak
- Tarkhan (Punjab), a social group with origins in India
- Tarkhan Dynasty
- Tarkhan (Punjab), a tribe inhabiting northern India and Pakistan
- Tarkhan (Egypt), an ancient Egyptian site
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.