Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tarkan or Tarkan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tarkan may refer to:
- Tarkan (name), a given name (including a list of people with the name)
- Tarkan (singer) (born 1972), German-Turkish pop singer
- Tarkhan, an ancient Turkic and Mongol nobility title
- Tarkan (comics), a fictional Hunnic warrior created by Turkish cartoonist Sezgin Burak
- Tarkhan (Punjab), a social group with origins in India
- Tarkhan Dynasty
- Tarkhan (Punjab), a tribe inhabiting northern India and Pakistan
- Tarkhan (Egypt), an ancient Egyptian site
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarkan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.