Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarmac may refer to:
- Tarmacadam, a mainly historical tar-based material for macadamising road surfaces, patented in 1902
- Asphalt concrete, a macadamising material using asphalt instead of tar which has largely superseded tarmacadam
- Tarmac, any paved surface of an airport, regardless of material, for example
- Tarmac (company) a British building materials company
- Tarmac Building Products, the construction materials division of Tarmac
- Tarmac Group, former UK-based multinational building materials and construction company
- Tarmac Construction, part of Tarmac Group until 1999 when sold off as Carillion
- Tarmak, a village in Sakht Sar Rural District, Central District of Ramsar County, Mazandaran Province, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarmac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.