Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tarmac may refer to:
- Tarmacadam, a mainly historical tar-based material for macadamising road surfaces, patented in 1902
- Asphalt concrete, a macadamising material using asphalt instead of tar which has largely superseded tarmacadam
- Tarmac, term used for any paved surface of an airport, regardless of material, e.g. the airport aprons, taxiways, or runways
- Tarmac (company) (formerly Lafarge Tarmac), UK building materials company founded 2013 by a joint venture of Lafarge UK and Tarmac Group, owned since 2015 by CRH
- Tarmac Building Products, the construction materials division of Tarmac, previously an independent company from 2010 to 2014
- Tarmac Group, former UK-based multinational building materials and construction company, latterly owned by Anglo American prior to the 2013 Lafarge Tarmac joint venture
- Tarmac Construction, part of Tarmac Group until 1999 when sold off as Carillion
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarmac.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.