Voskanyan lining up for Armenia in 2014
|Full name||Taron Voskanyan|
|Date of birth||22 February 1993|
|Place of birth||Yerevan, Armenia|
|Height||1.83 m (6 ft 0 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 12:21, 6 February 2018 (UTC)|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 12:21, 7 June 2017 (UTC)
Born in Yerevan, Armenia, Voskanyan was a pupil of the Pyunik Yerevan football school. Having begun his career with the youth team, he went to play for Pyunik-2, the reserve team, appearing in eight matches in second-tier Armenian First League during the 2010 season. The following season, he played exclusively for the first team in the Armenian Premier League making his debut on 2 April 2011 in a 0–1 away loss against Ulisses playing the full 90 minutes. Months later, Pyunik won the 2011 Armenian Supercup with Voskanyan in the team.
As a player of the main team of Pyunik, Voskanyan was invited into the ranks of the Armenia U-19 junior team at 19 years of age, and first played for the team on 21 October 2011 against peers from Slovakia U-19. Armenia won 2–1. He subsequently had a few more games with the youth team.
Voskanyan was first called up to the senior Armenia national football team for a match against the Italian national team on 12 October 2012. His debut came in the next game on 14 November 2012 a 4–2 victory against Lithuania with Voskanyan replacing Robert Arzumanyan after 29 minutes.
- "Ulisses vs. Pyunik 1 – 0". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Slovakia U19 vs. Armenia U19 1 – 2". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Armenia U21 vs. Andorra U21 4 – 1". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- "Armenia vs. Italy 1 – 3". Soccerway.com. Retrieved 26 March 2013.
- Տարոն Ոսկանյան. «Ուրախ եմ, որ Սարգիս Հովսեփյանը շարունակում է մնալ հավաքականի կողքին» (in Armenian). ArmFootball.com. Retrieved 26 March 2013.