Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tarot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Tarot refers to a pack of playing cards used from the mid-15th century to play games and, later, for divination in the form of tarotology and cartomancy.
Tarot, may also refer to:
- Esoteric Tarot, art of reading Tarot cards
- Tarot card games, games played with Tarot decks, also known as Tarock decks
- French tarot, trick-taking card game
- Tarot (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose, American comic book
- The Tarot Café, series of manhwa comics by Sang-Sun Park
- Tarot (album), album by heavy metal band Dark Moor
- Tarot (band), heavy metal band from Finland
- Tarot, LP from Walter Wegmüller
Film and television
- Tarot, lead character in the television series Ace of Wands
- Tarot, 1973 film directed by José María Forqué
- Tarot (1986 film), German film
- Tarot (2009 film)
- Tarout Island, an island in the Persian Gulf belonging to the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
- Tarot series, a trilogy of novels by Piers Anthony
- T.A.R.O.T., a fictional international criminal network in the James Bond 007 role-playing game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.