|Look up tarot in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
|Wikiversity has learning resources about A Psychological Interpretation of the Tarot|
The Tarot refers to a pack of playing cards used from the mid-15th century in various parts of Europe to play games such as Italian tarocchini and French tarot. In the late 18th century, the Tarot began to be used for divination in the form of tarotology and cartomancy.
- Esoteric Tarot, art of reading Tarot cards
- Tarot card games, games played with Tarot decks, also known as Tarock decks
- French tarot, trick-taking card game
- Tarot (comics), Marvel Comics character
- Tarot: Witch of the Black Rose, American comic book
- The Tarot Café, series of manhwa comics by Sang-Sun Park
- Tarout Island, island in the Persian Gulf belonging to the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia
- Tarot (album), album by heavy metal band Dark Moor
- Tarot (band), heavy metal band from Finland
- Tarot, LP from Walter Wegmüller
Film and television
- Tarot, lead character in the television series Ace of Wands
- Tarot, 1973 film directed by José María Forqué
- Tarot (1986 film), German film
- Tarot, trilogy by Piers Anthony
- T.A.R.O.T., fictional international criminal network headed by villain Karl Ferenc Skorpios in the James Bond 007 role-playing game
- Tarot in the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series, which uses major tarot cards and classifications
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarot.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.