From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Tarquin may refer to:
- Tarquin (opera), a chamber opera
People with the given name Tarquin (Latin Tarquinius):
- Tarquin the Elder (died 579 BC), fifth of the seven legendary kings of Rome
- Tarquin the Proud (died 496 BC), last of the seven legendary kings of Rome
- Sextus Tarquinius, son of Tarquin the Proud, of the Tarquin and Lucretia story
- Tarquin Hall (born 1969), British writer and journalist
- Tarquin Blackwood, a fictional character from The Vampire Chronicles
- General Tarquin, Lawful Evil character from the webcomic The Order of the Stick
- Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel, character from the Monty Python sketch Election Night Special
People with the surname Tarquin:
- Brian Tarquin (21st century), American guitarist
- Didier Tarquin (born 1967), French cartoonist and scenarist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tarquin.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.