Tarski's theorem may refer to the following theorems of Alfred Tarski:
- Tarski's theorem about choice
- Tarski's undefinability theorem
- Tarski's theorem on the completeness of the theory of real closed fields
- Knaster–Tarski theorem (sometimes referred to as Tarski's fixed point theorem)
- Tarski–Seidenberg theorem
- Some fixed point theorems, usually variants of the Kleene fixed-point theorem, are referred to the Tarski–Kantorovitch fixed–point principle or the Tarski–Kantorovitch theorem although the use of this terminology is limited.
- The Tarski–Vaught test
|This disambiguation page lists mathematics articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.