Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tartaglia may refer to:
- Tartaglia (commedia dell'arte), Commedia dell'arte stock character
- Angelo Tartaglia (1350 or 1370–1421), Italian condottiero
- Niccolò Fontana Tartaglia (1499/1500–1557), Venetian mathematician and engineer
- Ivo Tartaglia (1880–1949), Yugoslav politician
- Marino Tartaglia (1894–1984), Croatian painter
- Warren Tartaglia (Walid al-Taha) (born 1944), American jazz musician
- Philip Tartaglia (born 1951), Roman Catholic Archbishop of Glasgow, Scotland
- Antonio Tartaglia (born 1968), Italian bobsledder
- John Tartaglia (born 1978), American singer, actor, dancer and puppeteer
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tartaglia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.