Tartaglia may refer to:
- Tartaglia (commedia dell'arte), Commedia dell'arte stock character
- Angelo Tartaglia (1350 or 1370–1421), Italian condottiero
- Niccolò Fontana Tartaglia (1499/1500–1557), Venetian mathematician and engineer
- Ivo Tartaglia (1880–1949), Yugoslav politician
- Marino Tartaglia (1894–1984), Croatian painter
- Warren Tartaglia (Walid al-Taha) (born 1944), American jazz musician
- Philip Tartaglia (born 1951), Roman Catholic Archbishop of Glasgow, Scotland
- Antonio Tartaglia (born 1968), Italian bobsledder
- John Tartaglia (born 1978), American singer, actor, dancer and puppeteer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tartaglia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.