Tartan Senior High School
|This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (September 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Tartan Senior High School|
Main entrance of Tartan Senior High School
|828 Greenway Avenue North
|School district||ISD 622|
|Faculty||74.8 (on FTE basis)|
|Grades||9 to 12|
|Student to teacher ratio||25.4:1|
|Color(s)||Silver and Air Force Blue|
|Athletics conference||Metro East|
|Website||Tartan High School Home|
Tartan Senior High School is a public secondary school located in Oakdale, Minnesota, United States. It is a member of Independent School District 622. Since its opening in 1971, Tartan has grown to more than 1,800 students supported by 120-plus teachers, administrators, aides, custodians, administrative assistants and other support staff. Tartan offers a comprehensive academic program consisting of core courses as well as a wide range of electives in the fine arts, industrial technologies, business education, world languages and cultures, and others. The school mascot is the Titan and its colors are silver and blue.
- Principal, Ms. Ty Thompson
- Assistant Principal, Dr. Nancy Weinand (A-L)
- Assistant Principal, Mr. Eric Fort (M-Z)
- Calliope is Tartan's annual publication of original student-submitted artwork, poetry, photographs, comics, and short stories.
- Plaid Press is the student-produced, faculty-advised newspaper.
- Tartan Torch is the formal title for Tartan's yearbook.
- There has been some discussion surrounding the building's phallic shape. 
- "Tartan Senior High". National Center for Education Statistics. Retrieved on 2009-06-06. "Students: 1,900 (2006-2007)"
- "Stick Figure Pirates & Flying Monkeys: Concerned Tartan Alumni Association". Retrieved 2016-12-02.