Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tartar or tartar in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tartar may refer to:
- Someone from Tartary, the historical central Asian landmass populated by Turks, Mongols, Manchus and others
- Tatars, a Turkic ethnolinguistic group native to present-day Russia and Ukraine.
- Tartar Island, South Shetland Islands, Antarctica
- Tartar, Switzerland, a village in the Grisons
- Tartar Rayon, a rayon in Azerbaijan
- Tartar (river), a river in Azerbaijan
- Tərtər, capital of Tartar Rayon, Azerbaijan
Vehicles and military hardware
- RIM-24 Tartar missile
- Tartar Guided Missile Fire Control System
- HMS Tartar, the name of several Royal Navy Vessels
- Tartar, a GWR Iron Duke Class locomotive built 1848
- Tartar, a GWR 3031 Class locomotive built 1895
- Tartar (horse), a racehorse
- Dental tartar, hardened dental plaque
- Wayne State Tartars, now called the Warriors
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tartar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.