(Redirected from Tashi (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Panchen Lama, referred to in older English sources as "Tashi Lama"
- Tashi Namgyal (1893–1963), king of Sikkim, 1914–1963
- Guru Tashi, legendary ancestor of the Sikkimese royal family
- Dagpo Tashi Namgyal, 16th century Tibetan scholar
- Ngawang Tashi Bapu (born 1968), musician known as "Lama Tashi"
- Tashi Tsering, referring to any of several individuals
- Tashi Wangdi, official in the Tibetan government-in-exile
- Tashi Peljor (born 1978), Bhutanese Olympic archer
- Tashi Tenzing (born 1965), Sherpa mountaineer
- Tashi Rodriguez (born 1994), American Instagram model
Monasteries in Tibet
- Tashi Dor, a peninsula
- Tashi Yangtse, the administrative center of Tashi Yangtse District, Bhutan
- Tashi, Longyou County (塔石镇), town in Longyou County, Zhejiang, PR China
- Trashigang, administrative center of Trashigang District, Bhutan
- Tashi Group, a large privately owned industrial/commercial group in Bhutan
- Tashi (dip), a Meze dish made from tahini, garlic, salt and lemon juice with chopped parsley Garnish
- Tashi Namgyal Academy, a public school in Sikkim
- Tashi Quartet, an ensemble of classical musicians, originally formed in 1973 as "Tashi"
- Tashi, a series of children's books by Anna Fienberg
- Tashi (TV series), a television adaptation of the book series.
- "Tashi", A fictional character from Cercdar[clarification needed]
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tashi.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.