From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Operated by||JR Kyushu|
|Line(s)||Kagoshima Main Line|
- It is a ground level station with 2 platforms 2 tracks.
|1||■Kagoshima Main Line||for Futsukaichi,Hakata,Akama,Kokura and Mojikō|
|2||■Kagoshima Main Line||for Tosu,Kurume and Ōmuta|
- Tosu Freight Terminal Station (Station of the JR Freight,It is added to the back of this station.)
- Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical Kyushu Head Office
- December 11, 1889 - Open for Business at the time of Kyushu Railway opens track between Hakata Station and Chitosegawa temporary Station.
- July 1, 1907 - Railways nationalize and the station becomes part of Japanese Government Railways.
- April 1, 1987 - Railways privatize and the station is inherited by JR Kyushu.
- March 18, 2006 - Tosu Freight Terminal Station opens in the back of this station.
|Kagoshima Main Line|
- Tashiro Station (JR Kyushu) (Japanese)
|This Saga Prefecture railroad station-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|