|Operator||Greenland Airport Authority
|Elevation AMSL||24 ft / 7 m|
Tasiilaq Heliport or Ammassalik Heliport (IATA: AGM, ICAO: BGAM) is a heliport in Tasiilaq, a town located on the Ammassalik Island in the Sermersooq municipality, in southeastern Greenland. Until 1997 the heliport was known as Ammassalik Heliport and is still listed by the Danish authorities under that name.
Airlines and destinations
|Air Greenland (settlement flights)||Isortoq, Kuummiit, Sermiligaaq, Tiniteqilaaq|
Air Greenland operates government contract flights to villages in the Tasiilaq regions. These are mostly cargo flights that are not featured in the timetable, although they can be pre-booked. Departure times for these flights as specified during booking are by definition approximate, with the settlement service optimized on the fly depending on local demand for a given day.
- Greenland AIP for BGAM – Ammassalik Heliport from Naviair
- Operationer og pax 2012-1988.xls
- Air Greenland destinations Archived 2010-03-11 at the Wayback Machine.
- Air Greenland, Departures and Arrivals Archived 2011-09-09 at the Wayback Machine.
- "IATA Location Code Search (AGM: Tasiilaq)". International Air Transport Association. Retrieved 13 December 2012.
- Accident history for AGM at Aviation Safety Network
- "Booking system". Air Greenland. Archived from the original on 22 April 2010. Retrieved 9 June 2010.
- Air Greenland, fare system rules Archived 2010-07-13 at the Wayback Machine.
- Kangerlussuaq lukkes (in Danish)