Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up subtask, subtasks, task, or tasks in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Task may refer to:
- Task (project management), an activity that needs to be accomplished within a defined period of time or by a deadline
- Task (computing), in computing, a program execution context
- TASK party, a series of improvisational participatory art-related events organized by artist Oliver Herring
- Task (language instruction) refers to a certain type of activity used in language instruction
- The TASK family of potassium ion channels
- Task (L), a dragon deity in the Forgotten Realms campaign setting of the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Task.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.