Task Force Delta
Task Force Delta is a generic military, or quasi-military (police, firefighters, etc), designation for a specific task force — a small temporary unit or detachment configured for a specific purpose or task. (A unit called “Task Force Delta” is often a part of a sequence of Task Forces Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, etc.)
Task Forces Delta may refer to:
- A task force consisting of four infantry battalions of U.S. Marines and part of Operation Hastings and Operation Texas (Vietnam) in Vietnam in 1966
- An element of the 3rd Battalion, 9th U.S. Marines operating at the Royal Thai Air Base Nam Phong in Thailand in 1972
- Task Force Delta (psychic adepts), an ad hoc working group of 300 U.S. Army psychic adepts organized by Col. Frank Burns
- A unit of the Filipino Bureau of Fire Protection
- Task Force Delta]], a fictional covert U.S. government agency in the Chase comic book series published by DC Comics
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Task Force Delta.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.