Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development
|Type||Coalition of NGOs and Governments|
|Headquarters||1100 17th Street, NW, Suite 505|
The Task Force on Financial Integrity and Economic Development was a unique global coalition of civil society organizations and governments launched in 2009 to address inequalities in the financial system that penalize billions of people. The Task Force was renamed the Financial Transparency Coalition in May 2013.
- (in English) Official website
- (in English) Official blog
- Task Force on Facebook
- Video from the 2011 Task Force Conference in Paris
- Mathiason, Nick (22 January 2009). "Britain reluctant to join crackdown on tax havens". The Guardian. Retrieved 3 May 2011.
- Rubenfeld, Samuel (31 May 2014). "Corruption Currents: From Vatican Bank Image Redux to Adopting Rules". Wall Street Journal. Retrieved 30 January 2014.