Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taskmaster in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A taskmaster is a supervisor who imposes hard or burdensome work.
Taskmaster may also refer to:
Film and television
- Taskmaster (TV series), a British comedy panel show
- Taskmaster (US TV series), an American version of the British show
- Egyptian taskmaster, a role in The Ten Commandments (1956 film)
- Taskmaster (comics), a Marvel Comics supervillain
- Egyptian taskmaster, killed by Moses according to the Book of Exodus
- Kevin Sullivan (wrestler), an American wrestler nicknamed "The Taskmaster"
- "Taskmaster", song by the grindcore band Pig Destroyer on Painter of Dead Girls
- "Taskmaster", song by Hullabaloo on Beat Until Stiff
- "Taskmaster", 2018 MOOF event set in an 1850s Cottage
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taskmaster.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.