(Redirected from Tastes)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up taste in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Taste is one of the senses, namely the physical ability to detect flavors.
Taste may also refer to:
- Taste (sociology), the sociological concept of expressing preferences deemed appropriate or inappropriate by society
Arts, entertainment, and media
- "Taste", a 2018 single by Tyga featuring Offset
- "Taste", a song by Animal Collective from their 2009 Merriweather Post Pavilion
- "Taste", a song by Phish from their 1996 album Billy Breathes
- "Taste", a song by Ride from their 1990 Nowhere
Other uses in arts, entertainment, and media
- "Taste" (short story), a short story by Roald Dahl
- Taste (TV series), a 2005 cookery television show
- Taste, a 2004 TV-movie starring Richard Ruccolo
- Taste, an online magazine owned by Penguin Random House
- Taste Media, a record label
Brands and enterprises
- Taste (software), a Macintosh word processor
- Taste (supermarket) a supermarket, part of the AS Watson Group, Hong Kong
- Degustation, the careful, appreciative tasting of various foods
- Tastemaker (disambiguation)
- Wine tasting
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Taste.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.