|Assembly||ACGL- Goa, HMM- Haryana and Maharashtra|
|Body and chassis|
Tata Starbus is a range of buses manufactured by Tata Motors. Tata Starbus is available in comprehensive range of variants, with or without low floor, with seating capacity of 16 to 67, it is available with options of diesel engine and also more environmentally friendly hybrid and CNG power plant. The Starbus range includes Standard, Deluxe, Low Floor and School bus options - each with a customised set of features.
- Starbus Skool
Incorporating over 19 essential features from the many others prescribed by the Government, the Starbus Skool provides the safest and most comfortable journey for school children. Is available in a range of 17, 32 and 52 seater.
- Starbus Skool 17 - Chassis Platform - SFC 407/31
- Starbus Skool 32 - Chassis Platform - LP 709/38
- Starbus Skool 52 - Chassis Platform - LP 1510/52
- Starbus Standard
Available in 16, 18, 20, 32, 54, and 67-seater configurations, Starbus Standard is built to handle varying road conditions without compromising passenger safety.
- Starbus 16 - Chassis Platform - SFC 407/27
- Starbus 18 CNG - Chassis Platform - LP 407/31 CNG
- Starbus 20 - Chassis Platform - SFC 407/31
- Starbus 32 - Chassis Platform - LP 709/38
- Starbus 54 - Chassis Platform - LP 1510/53
- Starbus 67 - Chassis Platform - LPO 1610/62
- Starbus Deluxe
Designed to allow inter-city travellers to commute quickly, comfortably and affordably between destinations. Starbus Deluxe variants are available in 18, 20, 28 and 35-seater configurations.
- Starbus Dlx 18 - Chassis Platform - SFC 713/38
- Starbus Dlx 20 - Chassis Platform - LP 407/31
- Starbus Dlx 28 - Chassis Platform - LP 709/38
- Starbus Dlx 35 - Chassis Platform - LPO 916/42
- Starbus Low Floor
With an ultra-modern, low floor design have a floor height of 650 mm and broad doors allow passengers to board and alight quickly and easily. You can also opt for Ultra Low Floor City Buses, with a floor height of only 380mm.
- Starbus LF - Chassis Platform - LPO 1610/59
- Starbus ULF CNG - Chassis Platform - LPO 1623/62
- Koshi, George (3 November 2005). "Starbus not best for BEST". IBN Live. Mumbai. Retrieved Feb 17, 2015.
Tata road car timeline, Indian market, 1990s–present
|Subcompact car||Indica||Indica Vista||Bolt|
|Compact car||Indigo Manza||Zest|
|Crossover utility vehicle||Aria|
|SUV||Sierra||Safari TCIC||Safari DiCOR||Safari STORME|
|MUV/MPV||Sumo||Sumo Victa||Sumo Gold|
|This bus-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|