Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Place of origin||Bulgaria,Turkey|
|Main ingredients||Meat (lamb or beef)|
Tatarsko meatballs, Kofta (Koufteh) is a Bulgarian-Tatar recipe for big meat balls from Bulgaria.
- Kabab koobideh, Iranian minced meat
- Adana kebabı, Turkish minced meat
- Kebapche, Bulgarian minced meat
- Mititei, Romanian minced meat
- Ćevapi, Balkan minced meat
- "Bulgarian big meatball named Tatarsko". ookaboo.com. Retrieved 3 February 2014.
|This Bulgaria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|