(Redirected from Tater (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up tater in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tater may refer to:
- Tater tot, a deep-fried grated potato side-dish similar to hash browns
- A home run in baseball jargon
|Search foron Wikipedia.|
- All pages with titles beginning with Tater
- All pages with titles containing Tater
- Norwegian and Swedish Travellers, Romani people also known as tatere or tattare
- Tatar (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tater.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.