Jump to navigation Jump to search
Tateyama may refer to:
People with the surname
- Midori Tateyama, Japanese writer
- Shohei Tateyama (born 1981), Japanese baseball player
- Yoshinori Tateyama (born 1975), Japanese baseball player
- Mount Tate (立山), a mountain range in Toyama Prefecture, Japan
- Tateyama, Toyama (立山町), a town in Toyama Prefecture, Japan
- Tateyama, Chiba (館山市), a city in Chiba Prefecture, Japan
- Tateyama Domain, a feudal domain under the Tokugawa shogunate, in present-day Chiba Prefecture
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tateyama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.