|2015 Inverness||Mixed sprint relay|
|Junior World Championships|
|2000 Nove Mesto||Long|
|2000 Nove Mesto||Relay|
She received a silver medal in the middle distance at the 2004 World Orienteering Championships in Västerås, and a bronze medal in 2006. Her last medal came in the Mixed Sprint relay at the 2015 World Orienteering Championships in Inverness, where she came second to the team from Denmark .
She received two bronze medals at the 2004 European Orienteering Championships in Roskilde, and a silver medal in the long distance in Ventspils in 2008. She was member of the Russian relay team that received a silver medal in 2008, together with Natalia Korzhova and Yulia Novikova. She won her only Gold medal in senior international competition at the 2012 European Orienteering Championships in Falun, where she ran with Svetlana Mironova and Natalia Efimova.
- Profile: Tatiana Riabkina -- World of O Runners (Retrieved on July 3, 2008)
- World Orienteering Championship, senior statistics 1966-2006 (Retrieved on June 4, 2008)
- European Orienteering Championship senior, statistics 1962-1964, 2000- (Retrieved on June 4, 2008)
- EOC - Relay – IOF, LOF. Ventspils, Latvia – 01.06.08 – Relay Women (Retrieved on June 4, 2008)
- Junior World Orienteering Championships – International Orienteering Federation (Retrieved on June 30, 2008)
|This biographical article about a Russian orienteer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|