|Prime Minister of Transnistria|
30 November 2015 – 2 December 2015
|Preceded by||Maya Parnas|
|Succeeded by||Maya Parnas|
10 July 2013 – 13 October 2015
|Preceded by||Pyotr Stepanov|
|Succeeded by||Maya Parnas|
20 November 1972|
Bilhorod-Dnistrovskyi, Soviet Union (now Ukraine)
Tatiana Mikhailovna Turanskaya (Тетяна Михайлівна Туранська; born November 20, 1972 in Odessa, Ukrainian SSR) is a Transnistrian politician and was the Prime Minister of Transnistria until 13 October 2015. She replaced Pyotr Stepanov on 10 July 2013, after he had resigned to accept a new job. On August 7, 2013 she held a meeting with Deputy Chairman of the Economic Policy, Budget and Finance Committee of the Supreme Council Andrej Kotsubenko and member of the on Security, Defense and Peacekeeping Committee of the Supreme Council Yuri Horin at which she talked about governmental issues within Slobozia District.
Turanskaya decided to participate in the 2015 election and temporarily stepped down as prime minister. She was replaced by deputy PM Maija Parnas from 13 October 2015 until the day of elections (30 November). On 2 December 2015, she was dismissed by President Yevgeny Shevchuk and Maija Parnas replaced her again as Acting Prime Minister.
- Татьяна Туранская утверждена в должности Председателя Правительства ПМР [Tatiana Turanskaya approved by the office of President of the Government of the TMR] (in Russian). Archived from the original on June 30, 2009. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "Tatiana Turanskaya has become the new head of the Transnistrian government". Black Sea News. July 11, 2013. Archived from the original on June 30, 2009. Retrieved July 27, 2013.
- В связи с уходом в отпуск Председателя Правительства ПМР исполнение его обязанностей временно возложено на Татьяну Туранскую [In connection with the departure of Prime Minister on holiday TMR execution of his duties temporarily assigned to Tatiana Turanskaya] (in Russian). Archived from the original on June 30, 2009. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Правительство возглавит Татьяна Туранская [The government will be headed by Tatiana Turanskaya] (in Russian). July 10, 2013. Archived from the original on June 30, 2009. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- Глава Правительства ПМР провела ряд рабочих встреч [Head of PMR Government held several meetings related to her job] (in Russian). August 8, 2013. Archived from the original on June 30, 2009. Retrieved April 5, 2014.
- "ИСПОЛНЯТЬ ОБЯЗАННОСТИ ПРЕДСЕДАТЕЛЯ ПРАВИТЕЛЬСТВА ПМР БУДЕТ МАЙЯ ПАРНАС" (in Russian). Novosti Pridnestrovie. 13 October 2015. Retrieved 31 October 2015.
| Prime Minister of Transnistria
|This Transnistria-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Moldovan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|