Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Tatra in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Tatra may refer to:
- Tatra Mountains, a mountain range, part of the Carpathian Mountains, between Slovakia and Poland
- Tatra (company), a car & truck manufacturer from the Czech Republic
- Tatra County (powiat tatrzański), an administrative division of Poland in the region of the Tatra Mountains
- Tatra National Park, Poland, a National Park
- Tatra National Park, Slovakia, one of the nine national parks in Slovakia
- ČKD Tatra, a producer of trams from the Czech Republic
- Tatra Guitar, musical instrument made by Czech national instrument makers in the communist era
- Tatra (milk), a Czech milk produced by the Mlékárna Hlinsko
- Tatra (beer), a Polish beer produced by the Żywiec Brewery
- "Tatra Tiger", the nickname for the economy of Slovakia during its high growth period since 1998
- Tatra, Estonia, a village in Kambja Parish, Tartu County, Estonia
- Tatra River in Estonia
- Tátra class destroyer, a torpedo boat class of the Austro-Hungarian Navy
- Tatra Pine Vole, a species of vole
- Tatra father of Grod, ruler of the Crimean Huns after Ernakh.
- FK Tatra Kisač, Slovak minority club based in Kisač, Serbia
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Tatra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.