This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nakamura in Tokyo, August 2016
|Born||January 4, 1965|
|Genres||Rock, punk rock|
|Occupation(s)||Musician, drummer, actor|
The Star Club
Blankey Jet City
Tatsuya Nakamura was active in his teens as a drummer in various bands such as Oxydoll, Genbaku Onanies, The Stalin, The GOD, Masturbation, Nickey & The Warriors, The Star Club. After coming up to Tokyo, he went wrong and hunted the leather jacket of motorcycle gangs around Kanto, and he competed with his fellows for the number. When Nakamura had time job at a record store, he found a kindred spirit in Kenichi Asai whom he met by chance at a disco. Then, Nakamura & Asai formed Blankey Jet City with Toshiyuki Terui in 1990.
Nakamura started a design for his solo works "Love Shop Losalios" which he composes all by himself in 1996, and he released 1st album "Sekaichizu wa Chi no Ato (世界地図は血の跡 World map is a trace of blood)" in which many musicians, such as Asai, Terui, Ken Morioka, and Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra, participated under the name of Losalios in November 1999.
Blankey Jet City disbanded in 2000. Nakamura restarted Losalios in 2002. Nakamura released the collaboration album "Buck Jam Tonic" of John Zorn and Bill Laswell in 2003. Nakamura formed Twin Tail with Toshiyuki Terui, Yuji Katsui (ROVO) and others in 2006. Nakamura is active under the name of Friction with Reck at present.
Nakamura starred in the movie "Yomigaeri no Chi (蘇りの血 the blood of the resurrection, Director: Toshiaki Toyoda)" released in December 2009. Nakamura appeared on the last episode of NHK Taiga drama "Ryōmaden" in 2010.
Blankey Jet City
- Shiritsu Tantei Hama Mike (私立探偵 濱マイク Private detective Mike Hama) as Nobu (Nippon Television, 2002)
- Shūkan Maki Yoko (週刊真木よう子 Weekly Yoko Maki) as Tatsuya (TV Tokyo, 2008)
- Ryōmaden as Sasaki Tadasaburō (佐々木只三郎), Member of Kyoto Mimawarigumi (NHK, 2010)
- Bullet Ballet as Idei (There is Enterprise, 1999)
- 696 Traveling High (Slow Learner, 2001) – Documentary Film
- L'amant as tattooist (Slow Learner, 2004)
- Otoko wa Sore wo Gaman dekinai (男はソレを我慢できない A man cannot stand that) as Tatsuya (Kinetic, 2006)
- Nada Sōsō as Akiyoshi Kinjo (Toho, 2006)
- Kikoe (Slow Learner, 2009) – Documentary Film
- Yomigaeri no Chi (蘇りの血 the blood of the resurrection) as Oguri (Phantom film, 2009)
- Bakugyaku Familia (Toei, 2012)
- Fires on the Plain (2014)
- Evil and the Mask (2018)
- Killing (2018)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Tatsuya Nakamura.|
- "Profile/LOSALIOS official site". Retrieved February 20, 2013.